Stealing from kids??

So we went outside today and our girls brand new bike and a coupe car were stolen out of our front yard. How pathetic is that shit? I dont unerstand how someone could steal from my 4yr old and 2 yr old DD's?

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I know how you feel. My daughter wanted a new bike since February when she decided she doesn't like purple anymore, and I told her she had to wait until her birthday. She gave her old bike to another child, we got her new bike and it was stolen from our yard the same night.
    She was really unhappy and confused. I did buy her another one but that's not the point. I didn't know why to say to her, she kept asking questions and I couldn't just say "sorry honey, but some people are THAT f*cked up!!"
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 6:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• frustrated

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• That's awful! The poor little things. They are too young to have to deal w/ the fact that there are some really crummy people out there. I hope you are able to replace them and keep them in the back or a storage shed or garage when not in use.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• People are assholes...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I understand completely. Someone stole my 9 year old's bike while he ran inside to get a drink of water before going back out to play. He was inside maybe 10 minutes, tops. People suck.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• it hurts someplace deep in your heart to have someone do that... violated without even knowing or seeing the heartless jerk!

When I was 6 or so someone (2 ADULTS!) stole a bike from underneath me! It was so frightening cause i thought they where trying to pull me into their car... I jumped off my bike & they took off with it.. :-/
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010