does anyone have any good veggie recipes?

my son is very picky about his veggies and my husband is too... I want to make sure they eat more... thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• This is something I made before,it's really good. My husband loved it. Be sure to use frozen mixed veggies, they're healthier! Follow the reviews at the bottom as well because they give you ways to alter the recipe and possibly make it better. I served mine with chicken...
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mixed-Vegetable-Casserole/Detail.aspx#
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Often times the vegetable dishes that taste really good, are not good for you because they contain butter, fat, cheese, bacon, sour cream etc... I steam the veggies only. You might need to hide them in things- get Jessica Seinfeld's Deceptively Delicious cookbook-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• A lot of people like to roast their veggies because it brings out the natural sweetness of them. Have you tried that? You could do that, then mix them into other things like rice, soup, pasta or whatever you all like to eat.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• puree they into soups, sauces, chili
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010