Bumps...TMI

I have some longish bumps on the outer part of my vaginal lips - against my inner thighs. I think they may be from shaving because I got one when I was pregnant. It was like an ingrown hair that just never went away and got worse. Now, months later, I have more. I shave there about once a week - They dont itch or hurt or anything - I can just feel them when I touch them. If anyone has had this before, or knows what it is, Id like to hear. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Health

• They are probably ingrown hairs. There is a product called Bikini zone (buy at Walgreens) that you apply after shaving for a few days to prevent the hairs from getting ingrown. You can always have a Dr look at these bumps to see they are indeed ingrown hairs and not something more serious.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I agree if it comes and goes its probably an ingrown hair but if it stays for a while get a checkup with your ob just to be safe. Have you tried soaking in the bath tub
    http://www.hair-help.com/ingrown-vaginal-hair.html

Maybe this website might help.
    nightowlmama4

Answer by nightowlmama4 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2008