Could the CM people have moved my question?

I posted a question and I could have sworn I posted it in the Adoption section. It ended up in Just For Fun. Could the CM people have moved it? The answers only make sense in the adoption section.

onethentwins

Asked by onethentwins at 6:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Anyone who is a level 26 or above can move posts if they think it needs to be in another section.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• when you look on your transcript, you can see:

Your question What things/questions do people say to you that drives you crazy? was moved to Just for Fun by the community
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• thank you. Anyone level 26 that can move it back to Adoption for me?
    onethentwins

Comment by onethentwins (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Actually, it takes one person to vote it to move and then several mom's have to agree.

I agree that your question didn't belong in the Adoption section...it had nothing to do with adoption of kids.

No one can move it back once voted out.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• And I'll make sure to put the word Adoption in all my questions from now on.
    onethentwins

Comment by onethentwins (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• it can't be moved back once its..been moved.

at least, i don't think it can. did it have anything to do with adoption?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Well that's just stupid because with the exception of one person every one who answered was talking about adoption. Very stupid.
    onethentwins

Comment by onethentwins (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Well, it could be answered referring to other things as well ... it could easily be answered by any widow, for example, stating that the annoying inappropriate phrase is "it was meant to be".
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yes it could. But the people who answer in the Adoption section know I was talking about adoption as you can tell by the answers. (with the exception of the pregnancy one which could have been answered by an expectant mom considering adoption for her baby) Which anyone could have realized if they had read the answers.
    I even referenced another question is the adoption section that was called "Just don't say it".
    onethentwins

Comment by onethentwins (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It's not like one person just decided to move it it is voted on by several people. Also it's isn't like your question only shows in the adoption section. It appears at first on the unaswered list, on the new questions list and if it is bumped on the bumped list or possibly most bumped list. It will also appear at the bottom of random CafeMom pages in the about CafeMom section.

The reason for this function is to be sure that questions are where they are supposed to be. Anyone clicking in from any of those other places could have made the same inference about that question being in the wrong place because they are looking at the question not the section. Just be clear. Simple. The ladies who help keep the boards clean are doing their best.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010