Really? there really is a question complaining about Palin's wardrobe?

Previous post: "Is it okay for Sarah Palin to use campaign donations to buy clothes?
The Republican National Committee has spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family since her surprise pick by John McCain in late August."

First of all we are also funding Obama, McCain, and Biden's clothing. ANY OTHER woman running for VP would get that same treatment. That's ridiculous to even ask such a thing, Anom.

THE one and ONLY "Obama" has spent 5 times the amount of money on his RIDICULOUS advertisement. He already hasn't stuck to his about his budget. Who's to say he'll stick to his word on everything else??

Lowering taxes for 95% of Americans (((when ALREADY 40% do NOT pay)))?? But yet he's already over his campainge budget, then on top of that he's wanting to spend EVEN MORE money on his projects if he were to win.

Im 100% MCCAIN / PALIN 08!!

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• What annoys me is people keep saying "oh its taxpayer dollars". No its not. Its on RNC donations. If you didn't donate to the RNC then you didn't contribute to Sarah Palin's wardrobe. So just chill out!! Let those of us that have donated to the RNC worry about it. (I have, so has my hubby and guess what, we don't see anything wrong with it!!!)
    Anonymous

• I just figured this section had started a daily complaint thread about Sarah Palin. :)

Maybe we all just have too much time on our hands!!! Doesn't really matter to me. I've already sent in my ballot for McCain/Palin.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 9:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i totally agree....i am so scared if Obama wins...he promised to do all different things, like lower taxes, when he went for senator, and he did the exact opposite of what he promised...which is why i'm surprised why people are voting for him. but then again, not many people pay attention to when people go into the senate, they just care who the president is going to be...
    Anonymous

• The only ones paying attention are the ones that are for Obama's "Redistribution of Wealth"...take from the haves and give to the have-nots!....Are we going to start dissecting what kind of car each candidate drives, what kind of dinners they eat every night, how much they spend on toilet paper, etc....give me a break....who cares...well I mean I don't...I'm convinced that the ones that do care about this nonsense are the ones whining and waiting for their free hand-outs!
    Anonymous

• I am not for McCain/Palin but I do think that is BS that anyone is even worrying about what this woman is buying for her wardrobe like there are not more important issue to worry about! I mean if she didn't dress like much they would have something to say about that, so she really can't win for losing on that note.   There is so much more to be concerned about rather than what Ms Palin is spending on clothes!

Whoistheboss

Answer by Whoistheboss at 9:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• really? there's really a question questioning another question?
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 9:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I heard a joke today about the amount spent on Palin's wardrobe. All she is doing is "spreading the wealth." lol

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It's not an issue with me, however, it does make it harder to believe she's "one of us" as she claims to be.

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 3:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I couldn't care less about how they spend their donations. for all I care they can spend all of the donations teaching her how to dress. watch this video you can't blame them for trying to make her look presentable. pass the 2minute mark you will see why so much had to be spend on her clothing, hair, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw3aFz0kwRs&feature=related
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I didn't donate to the RNC so I don't care what they do with their money. If they want to waste it buying clothes that's their business but I find it disgusting that anyone would spend $150k on clothes. That is 4 times what my husband makes in a year. You know how much I spent on clothes for myself last year...probably less then $100...for the entire year. The clothes I have on right now are 6+ years old. Can't afford new clothes and food.
    And that goes for all rich people. It disgusts me the amount of money they waste of frivolous crap when we can't even afford decent food for our family.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:40 AM on Oct. 23, 2008