Starting Daycare???

So my daughter is about to start daycare, At the same one i will be working at. Well i want be able to go to her classroom or anythink, just because if she sees me that see will cry. But what i'm afarid of is she will cryif i leave her. because noone else has ever watched her but me. Well, she be ok after a while?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If she's younger, she will probably be fine when yuou leave her. If she's closer to one, it might take a few days to get used to you dropping her off. But she'll be fine during the day. Peek in on her, but don't let her see you b/c she'll start crying again and make it harder for you. I worked at a day care and we made sure the teachers stay away from their kids for the same reason. Once your daughter is used to being there, seeing you will mean it's time to go home. If you show up then leave her, it'll throw her off.
    Anonymous