IS IT TOO SOON

I think my two month old is teething he was not a fussy baby at first but now everyday he gets in this irrtated mood and he bites on his fist and everything his mouth touches? If he is teething is there any thing i can give him he's to little to hold an teether.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wal-Mart has a little dissolvable tablet called teething tablets (creative name), but they worked wonders for my daughter. She was 2 months when she got her first tooth. He will drool more because it causes a little numbness, but the pain is lessened for them. Good luck.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 9:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Does he take a binkey? If he does my little one was teething i would look on her binkey and if there was a hole on the top. I filled it up with water stuck it in the freezer. And she was fine. she loved it that way. Or you could get some teething gel. hope it helps.GL
    Anonymous

• SASSY MAM has a pacifier out that has teething bumps on it. My duaghter loved those. You can try teething toys, or a wet wash cloth. But 2 months is a little earlier than the norm. It could be he is having a growth spurt and is hungry hence the mouthing reflex. Could be getting sick too.
    Anonymous