• In the Spotlight:

Cervical Position changing??

I have been checking my CP and on the 18th&19th it was high and there was the "eggwhite" CM. My husband and I had sex both of those days. Well today I checked and it was low and then this evening I checked again and it was high and very soft. The CM has been 'sticky' but it never dried up like it usually does. What is going on? My period is due sometime around Sunday. Am I just getting ready to start my period or could I actually be pregnant?

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 9:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I'm no expert on CP, but I do know that when you're pregnant, the opening of your cervix closes up and gets hard. I would wait for your period, and if it doesn't start, do an HPT. I hope you get your desired results!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 2:51 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• That's exactly how mine is when checking this morning. I should be starting somewhere between the 26th-31st depending on my cycle this month. I will keep my fingers crossed...hopefully this is out month!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 12:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2008