What are you currently most proud of your child for?

I got home today and my Hubby handed me a slip of paper from my DD's math teacher. I look at it and she is getting an A. I am so proud of her.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 7:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am proud that he is alive for he is literally my little miracle. I have lost 3 babies before him
    delihopper

Answer by delihopper at 7:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• He's been able to answer all of the questions his science teacher has been asking him and he's been a great role model for all the other kids in his autistic support room. All the rest are new to the class. He's the only one who was in it from last year.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• So many things make me proud when it comes to my son, every acomplishment whether it be big or small. At this moment, I am most proud of how well he is doing learning to read. He is doing such an amazing job and is so smart.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We took the training wheels off her bile today and she did great!! So I'm proud of that today :)
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 7:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We just went on a week-long vacation and my 3-year-old was super good! I was so worried she would start whining to go home.

Then today, she made a kicking motion toward the kiddo I nanny for, she got a time out, then came back and whole heartedly apologized. The little boy said, "I forgive you, like Jesus forgives me!" I was so proud of both of them. He's only 2 1/2. I've been caring for him since he was 1. Love my kiddos!!!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Well I am proud of my daughter everyday she comes home with 100% on her spelling papers her teacher is always making comments about how she wishes the whole class could be her and I got a email from her teacher telling us our Child rocks and how good we are doing as aprents and how we hold her accountable for everything she is awesome in art, she sings beautifully,she is one heck of an ice skater not much that I'm not proud of
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• In the last few years, my kids have overcome so much. They came to me suffering from severe neglect, with a laundry-list of behavioral problems and labeled as learning disabled in several areas. Then, only 18 months after the adoption finalized, their Dad (my husband) died.

They are now both honor students (my son will even have completed one year of college when he graduates high school in June). They participate in athletics and other school activities, do volunteer work, and help around the house. Sure, we have our moments, but I am extremely proud of how far they have come.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 7:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• her compassion towards others
    spagal99

Answer by spagal99 at 7:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Oh Nancy, I understand. Our kids have been through so much and it never ends - it's even more than most people can even imagine. And your children? They had a rough start in life. Heck, I'm proud of your kids too!
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 8:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am always proud of her but I am teaching her to read & it is just coming so natural to her! She loves to read, so I never have to "force" her. I love the look on her face when she learns a new word! She is almost 3
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2010