What are some cheap activities i can do, outside of the house, with my husband and six month old son?

delihopper

Asked by delihopper at 7:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm assuming you're somewhere that is getting quite cool this time of year. How about pumpkin/apple picking, a drive/wagon ride to look at the turning Autum leaves, have a campfire and roast hotdogs on sticks, go to a farm to look at animals, ummm I'll get back to ya if I can think of anything else :~)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Most libraries have a free story time (even for babies). Many parks and rec centers have an "open gym" time for families to let the little ones play together (in Portland, there are some for newborn to 17 mos, up to 5years, etc. They pull out the appropriate balls, scooters, etc. for the kids to play on. It's a buck.) I love my play group, which I found on meetup.com. Learned about many places to take the kiddo.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Go to a pumpkin patch and pick out the perfect pumpkin (can also take Fall pictures of your son), take a trip to the park, go for a walk around a local lake, go to the park and have a picnic.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2010