Question

I have just been browsing questions looking at people's opinions on various subjects, but I have seen so many questions about abortion tonight. Just wondering why? For research purposes or just to argue? Has anyone else noticed?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No I haven't noticed but if they are curious they should go to youtube.com and watch the abortion videos. Those videos are horrible and made me cry. I'm glad they changed my friend's mind on having one.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I haven't noticed any more questions than usual... And it's always going to be a controversial topic.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i havent seen any abut that
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree w lady anyone even considering it needs to look and see the images and know how its done bc there are multiple ways I think wehn ppl want this they like to remove themselves from it and you'd have to ask why would you block the truth unless you were making the wrong choice
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010