How early did u feel u were pregnant???

This will be my third baby granted it has been six years sincce my last pregnancy. We have been trying for less then a month without any contraceptivce and in th epast have been very fertile.

I don't know if it is wishful thinking or what but I am bloated and my lower back hurts and I am so Tired already!!! Wierdo !!! I know !!!! lol Just hopeful. Advice????

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds stupid, but, I KNEW within 2 days, but I had taken clomid and ovulated for the first time in my life and knew we had sex at the exact right time. I have been taking clomid for the past 2 cycles and KNEW I didn't get pregnant. So Idk, good luck on it being real...
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 9:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I knew the day we conceived that that was that. I actually felt implantation a few days after that; and tested positive 10 DPO, and 5 days before my missed AF; a woman's intuition is usually pretty good, so GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I conceived on the first and had a positive test on the 17th.
    CharishaRaylee

Answer by CharishaRaylee at 10:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I was on clomid for the first time and was just hoping and praying I was pregnant. Then I went on a field trip with my sister as a chaperone and we had to ride on a bus. Well, I usually don't use the bathroom on those buses, but I could hold it. I kept going and going. I looked at my sister and told her I have to take a pregnancy test. She just laughed at me and said yeah right (took 6 yrs to concieve). I took a test on Feb. 14 and just knew it was postive, but it was just a really faint line. Well, the Saturday February 17 just because I felt like it need to be done even though I had started spotting. And bam a BFP. I was shocked, but was glad that my feeling was finally right!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I always know for sure at like 4 weeks and a fews days along- which is really not that long after I conceived- but, I feel YUCK!! right away...
    boysmama78

Answer by boysmama78 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i think you can sometimes tell immediately - who knows why but you just know it to be true. i also feel like i am pregnant. i have felt it so strongly for a week now. i am waiting another seven days to test. good luck to you - blowing baby dust your way!
    yummymum_CT

Answer by yummymum_CT at 6:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Ive asked a million times..........what is clomid?????????????
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008