how should i take care of this burn?

ok, i had just finished breastfeeding my lo when the oventimer went off. i was so concerned about burning the cookies that i didnt re-attach my bra. when i pulled the cookie stone out, it bumped my breast right above my areola. it blistered a little bit. so i put some aloe vera on it... the aloe vera does not say if its a poison issue or not... with it being so close to his food source, i am concerned about nursing him on that breast. i have some burn medicine as well, but like i said with the aloe vera, idk if it is the same.
so what would u do??? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Health

• No worries mama.Aloe vera is a plant and has nothing in it that will hurt baby.Ouch mama.Seems to me that would really hurt and be uncomfortable.I hope it gets better soon.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• here's something interesting..http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-a-Burn-Using-Honey I've always heard just to use cold water and no covering. also heard to use raw egg to relieve the burn..

Other than that. What you did sounds like something I would do..lol

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• sorry the word honey would be the end of that web page
    bizima4

• I would talk to my doctor
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2010