To all of you who believe Obama is connected to terrorists, etc.

to terrorists, etc.

Don't you really think that if this man truly was connected to terrorists, stopped and hung out with them along the campaign trail (as one person here at CM has 'facts' to back this up), etc., that your own candidate would not have been able to prove this in order to have Sen. Obama removed from office?

Or has McCain drank the Kool-Aid as well?

FromAtoZ

Asked by FromAtoZ at 9:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• LMAO!
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 10:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Ohhh - Kool-Aid! Grape? Cherry? LOL
    Obama is not a terrorist or related to them.
    I dont know who the "person" on Cafemom is getting their facts from, but they are obviously clueless.
    Anonymous

• i don't think mccain can drink kool-aid..the sugar's not good for his heart.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I am much more concerned with the church he went to, than his hanging out with terrorists.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon@8:40....I am also more concerned with the Anti-American, Anti-White Pastor that baptized Obama, married him and Michelle, and baptized his two young children....go to the Trinity Church website for yourself and see the racist overtones they preach!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I've posted it before and I'll post it again, there's a whole slew of people and organizations to which Obama has connections that seriously concern me: Ali Abunimah, Greg Craig, Bernadine Dohrn, Marilyn Katz, Dorothy Tillman, Rev. Jerimiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Rev. James Meeks, Rev. Michael Pflege, Tony Rezko, Rev. Joseph Lowery, Robert Blackwell, Jr., Saul Alinsky, Cornel West, Rashid Khalidi,Mohamed Salim Al-Churbaji, Jim Johnson, George Soros, Fraank Marshall Davis, Jim Wallis, Joyce Wheeler, Tim Wheeler, Carl Davidson, ACORN, Project Vote, Democratic Socialists of America, New Party, and the Socialists Scholars Conference. I don't trust Obama. PERIOD. And that's a major reason I voted for McCain.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 1:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Those of you who are on McCain's side.. you might want to see what the world thinks on this matter....
    http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/faq
    Obama Mama and Proud.
    Besides.. it isnt McCain I am worried about, it is Palin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• lol at all of it. Thanks for posting this. It reminds me not to have the faith I do that people are intelligent and are educated enough to vote on the issues instead of based on ridiculous personal attacks. On both sides.
    peanutsmom323

Answer by peanutsmom323 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• No proof huh?
    FromAtoZ

Answer by FromAtoZ at 7:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Proof has been given time and time and time and time and ... well, you get the picture. You're all too busy fawning over a man's charisma and false promises of "change" rather than dealing with the fact that Obama has an extensive list of questionable acquaintances; that he has flip-flopped so many times, he doesn't even know where he stands himself. Please visit this link for more proof than you'll ever need. The proof has always been there. You're just refusing to accept it.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1257941/All_information_and_Proof_on_Obama

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 24, 2008