I know this will definitely cause drama, which is why I am anonymous with this one

There is a whole lot of animosity coming from McCain/Palin supporters. Always with the snide remarks *mostly in anonymous answers, which is why I am giving it right back to them in anonymous* Most will say they aren't voting Obama because of his "lack of experience" but I see a lot of hatefulness coming out these ladies and I was wondering why so much animosity? Truth be told with the way their attitudes are, they are acting just like their candidate!
Obama is a black man that just might be your next president, get over it.
Colin Powell is black man that had more power than some people will ever have in their life and he is backing Obama, period, get over it.
Sarah Palin, is puppet with less experience than Obama, get over it.
John McCain is an old man that just might take ill or even die while in office get over it!
What will you do if Obama doesn't turn out to be as bad as you thought?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• They will find a way to hate him regardless of how good a president he turns out to be (and he will be a wonderful president)!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 10:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I am a McCain/Palin supporter, I believe that McCain is straightforward and honest and will be a great asset to our country as president. I am not voting for Obama mainly because he's indecisive, when asked about certain issues, he never gives a clear cut answer and just beats around the bush. Almost like he's afraid to upset anyone. I don't believe we need a person in the office of President who has trouble making a decision.

Also, I agree with the anon statement. I think we are all grown up enough to be able to speak openly about a topic. Why hide behind Anon? Do you not value you your opinion enough to put your name on it?
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• As a Republican I can sadly say that I will prob not vote for McCain. I feel that it was a weak move chosing Palin. I am not too sure about Obama either but I seem to see a lot more good qualities in him. I almost dont even wanna vote this election because I really dont feel as though I know enough about either one of them to make a decision. I love Colin Powell though and that fact that he's backing Obama is starting to lead me in his direction.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I think that she is a puppet, and do you know what they do with puppets they dress them up and tell em what to say. They just spent 150,000 on her wardrobe, WTF. But then again I wonder about Barrack do you really believe he will do what he says he will do. I am not sure about Obama yet but I will say HELL NO to the McCain Palin ticket.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 10:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• As a Republican I can sadly say that I will prob not vote for McCain. I feel that it was a weak move chosing Palin.

I completely agree.  America's most popular Govenor?  To who?  Before this, no one had barely heard of her!  The fact that he picked her over other more qualified people makes me question his judgement in all things.  She needs to go back to Alaska and watch the Russians from her house!

Anonymous

• this is directed to the lady who said that John McCain is trustworthy, watch this video and you might not be so sure and there or more like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 10:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• if obama (and pelosi and her friends) turn out to be better than i expected, then i'll be pleasantly surprised, exhilarated, and glad i'm still part of the middle-class . i'll still be paying taxes, sticking to my budget, and staying afloat..without help from the govt. i don't make enough to be considered rich, but i make too much to be considered for assistance.in other words, not much will change for me.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• This is JUST your opinion! No facts to support it!
    Anonymous

• Three guys at my work are voting for John because they are racist. It's so sad. Me? I'm voting for John because I agree with his policies more than I agree with Baracks.
    fjoachim

Answer by fjoachim at 10:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Anonymous 10:32 all you have to do is go back through the questions and read and you will see the ugliness oozing out from McCain supporters. I am not saying they don't have a right to feel passionately about their candidate but the hateful and nasty answers are just ridiculous. Perhaps it is my opinion, but it is an educated opinion, just from my observations.
    Anonymous