My eyes....

I have horrible under eye circles...no matter how much I sleep they won't go away. Have tried tons of creams and lotions but they just won't go away...any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• use a darker foundation under your eyes. thats what I do
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Actually if you ask any professional they will say use a LIGHTER CONCEALER to reflect more light.
    Anonymous

• actually I was just telling her what works for me.:)
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Well first of all when you are among us ...means MOMS you should not be ANONYMOUS, we all have problems and we all help each other overcome them ...so plz don't take me wrong I am just very open ...any ways As a cosmetologist before suggesting any make up tip I always want to know about my client skin type .....other then that I totally TRUST under " Eye Replenishing creme" & " Bright Idea " from ARTISTRY use is if you are not satisfied it comes with Six Months Money back guarantee ,you have nothing to loose ..so try today .....visit
    www.naabasi.qhealthbeauty.com
    Trust me you will love the products ..

Regards
    Nuzhat
    lifesaver9

Answer by lifesaver9 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• right to the needing to know the skin type and also you may want to consider that you have allergies causing part of the problem. the area around the skin is the most sensitive on the face so you want to be sure you are using a good eye cream as well, it's going to help no matter what coverage you put over it.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• what's your diet like? are you getting all the right nutrients? under eye circles can also be a sign of malnutrition. Try taking daily multivitamins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Could be that hormonal thing where your skin has just not had the chance to get back to pre preg times. I don't wear make-up. Not because of any other reason than I can't stand the feel of stuff on my face. But I do get the dark circles from time to time which I find mostly due to stress or just tired. I would maybe try something natural like aloe vera or cucumbers or a week at a spa..lol
    Seriously though depending on your skin tone concealers for that come in many different colors, even green. Go to one of those make over counters & let them try to sell you a billion worth of product & let them try every one they have & see if one makes a difference for you under their giant mirrors. Good luck.
    aajsluckymommy

Answer by aajsluckymommy at 11:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I know sometimes no matter what your sleeping habits are, you may just always have them. Don't worry though, by finding the right concealer you can fix the problem....Here's a tip: Since the dark circles tend to have a greyish tone, you want to pick a concealer with a peach or orange undertone. Think "warm" tone, not yellow....This will nuetralize the gray area and then you can add your foundation to the rest of your face and blend the everything. Good luck and your best bet is going to be heading to a cosmetic counter where you can try on a few.
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I've done everything to get rid of mine (and I'm only 25!!) and the best thing I can tell you is to use a lighter concealer on them, then make sure you use a good powder all over the rest of your face... You don't want to have it too-light, which looks more odd than the dark circles!!
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008