completely country question

do you know how to line dance ? lol square dance? i do and i love it just wondering if anyne else knows how to and loves it too ... when did you learn it ? do you still do it ?
i learned at the age of 3 and im 22 and yes i still do it .. even do it pregnant now lol its great

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I live in alabama so of course i know how. but i don't do it anymore. It was a something we always did in high school at the dances.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• oh i used to know how.....if i watch a few dances i can pick them up pretty fast again. Haven't doe it in forever seems like
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 10:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I LOVE Line dancing!!!! It's a blast! I'm 26 and have done it since i was in my teens. Besides, if you have ever done the electric slide, you've line danced! LOL! I was line dancing at my wedding while prego!! It's fun!!! The two-step is awesome as well, had a true cowboy teach me that one!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• we did too but i moved to vegas and god i found a place here that does it i was so happy loll unfortunatly (sp) alot of city folk make it so annoying they stumble all over the floor and think its funny i have hit my fair share of guys and girls for beign stupid on the floor lol i know the owner so i dont get kicked out lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• the two step im scared to do now my SO hit my tow with his cowboy boots and it feel off my nail that is lol im scared every time we do that lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• LOL, ilove...........i would be scared too! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• lol happened new years this past year im scared of those boots too but he is real cowboy he is always in them lol ... i started wearing mine alot more than my sandles to try to save my toes lol it took 7 months for the nail to come back lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i haven't square danced since i was about 10 but i had lots of fun!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2008