Masturbation

Do you still masturbate? Do you find yourself doing it often? Is there an age when you think you are too old to masturbate? Do you feel guilty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes, this afternoon got pretty boring waiting for the cable co., and nothing was happening on CM...
    no
    no
    no
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yes. Yes. No. No. :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• no to all i never honestly did it only time i touch down there is when i pee or shower lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• yes,no,yes,yes. feel guilty but still do it hubby gone alot better then cheating
    Anonymous

• I do !
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'm 53 and do it most every day, and don't see me stopping any time soon. DH like it once a month or less, so I don't feel guilty at all, I would feel guilty about having an affair. Never expected sex to fall into the better or worse commitment.
    Anonymous

• yes i masturbate. Yes i do it often! No you're never to old to do it! And no I don't feel guilty. My fiance is in Iraq and I would never cheat on him! So this is the next best thing! (What makes it better is that we made a mold of him before he left so now I have a vibrater that is his EXACT penis... so I can still 'have sex' with him! :) I suggest anyone who's hubby is leaving for a period of time to do this! It's GREAT!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm an ARMY Wife, of course I mastrubate, lol!! Yup, I do it often and have a big collection of fun toys to help, lol. I wouldn't want to get bored, and its great stress relief! I hope there isn't some type of "cut off" age. I'm 30 now and don't see it ending any time soon. Nope, not a drop of guilt over it. Well maybe if I had turned hubby down for some lovin' then went ahead and pleasured myself I'd feel guilty... but I don't see that happening any time soon, lol!!

Kari
    natrlmommy

Answer by natrlmommy at 5:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2008