Implantation Bleeding

Implantation bleeding-- I am just wondering what it looks like or how you would know?? I read or heard that it can be very little, but I've also heard it might seem like a real AF.. Have any of you had it or know which is right/ what to look for?!

mom2maddie06

Asked by mom2maddie06 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think i had the same thing a couple of weeks ago on the 20th of sept. and yet i still haven't had my period. I am going in for a vag us on the 5th to see if i have pcos because of the my periods and extra hair growth problems. Hopefully i will get some kind of answers. Wishing the best of luck. please update.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It's not like a regular period at all. It's usually only some light spotting, and it's either pinkish or brownish blood. But not everybody gets it, I did with my first pregnancy, but not with this one.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thanks! There is so much info out there, one says this, one says that...it's hard to tell which is right!! lol I didn't notice any with my DD, so I have No idea! hehe
    mom2maddie06

Comment by mom2maddie06 (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I find it's better to get answers from medical/pregnancy websites rather than Cafemom, where they have experts answering questions. Because yes, on sites like this, you'll hear every version under the sun, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i just had implantation bleeding two days ago and mine was brown so hope that help if you wanna talk more id love to talk add me if u want. i took a test today and it was neg and my bleeding stopped yesterday so im waiting to see if im prego
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 8:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010