What is your daliy routine?

olivia.stewart

Asked by olivia.stewart at 8:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in

• sleep wake up throw up brush teeth take zofran drink ensure go for a walk around block go home lay down have ensure nap wake up run errands take zofran eat dinner watch tv drink ensure go to bed

pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 8:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• this is what i usualy do that is pretty routine. i get up give the baby her milk and she watches tv in her highchair while i make coffee and clean the dishes. then i get her dressed and then i get myself dressed. we both brush our teeth and brush our hair and then i pack her things for daycare and pack my things for school. sometimes on the day i have to go to school real early i take her to my parents with her pjs still on but on the days i don't go to school i take her myself.

lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Get up and make breakfast, jump in the shower, wait for the little girl I watch to get to my house, give my son a bath, get ready, get him ready, get her dressed, take my DS to school, come home do her hair, take her to the childrens center, go to class, go get her and take her to her preschool, go home so I can use the restroom, go back to my son's school to pick him up, run errands, go get her from school, come home and make lunch, put them down for naps, do some cleaning, wait for the little girl to be picked up, do homework, eat dinner, get DS ready for bed, than finally relax with the DH when he gets home for about an hour or two, then to bed to start it all the next day lol.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• wake up at 630 check my stuff on facebook, myspace, craigslist, email, and cafemom. I go get dressed and then I wake my daughter up for school, feed her, dress her, brush her hair and teeth and mine and my 2.5 year olds teeth. Take my daughter to the bus stop come home change my 2.5 year old into her daily clothes (since I try not to wake her until it is time to leave the house). Straighten up house then I get back online check my stuff then either go make lunch or watch a little tv depending on how fast I got stuff done lol. Naptime at 1 mytime lol. I get online again for a few then watch some tv until 230 go get my daughter from the bus stop make dinner, then dishes get homework and baths done, snack brush teeth, me a bath, bedtime at 8 I feed all the animals then I am on here and then I watch tv that is about my daily schedule then I do it all again the next day lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Wake up get kids ready for the bus, walk kids to bus to drop off oldest. Take youngest home have breakfast, go work out run errands. Feed youngest, nap time, pick up oldest help with homework, house hold chores, take kids out to play with neighborhood kids, hopefully talk to some other parents, then dinner, play a little more then put kids to bed.
    THen it is my hubby's time, watch TV, then he goes to bed and meeee time. Till I fall asleep.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• 4am- wake up with So. Make us coffee, make his protein shake, pack his lunch.
    430-work out for 1hr 15mn. Shower. Make up & hair. Do my daily chore list.
    7 DD wakes up. Breakfast, brush teeth, get dressed.
    8-9 daily lesson
    9-play time
    10-snack time
    1015 outdoor activity (park, museum, playdate, etc)
    130 lunch time
    2-4 nap time
    4pm snack then craft time
    5 pm she plays by herself while I cook dinner or she helps.
    6pm dinner
    7pm bath, brush teeth, pj's, reading, singing, prayers.
    she is in bed by 815.
    Then I spend some much needed quality time with my SO. We go to bed around 10
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• get up get online play some games check e-mail watch tv go online again play some more games go to bed
    ladycobra

Answer by ladycobra at 5:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• wake up take son to bus, come home farm , breakfast do homework with daughter, take her to bus, come home snake with the babies, nap time, clean the house, then play price is right, hubby comes from work we have lunch watch a movie show or talk about the day mines and his, go get kids from bus, do homework and play, get dinner ready and then bath /bed. I have 7 kiddos most of the time this doesn't always happen the same timing and all...lol!
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Answer by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 1:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• 6:15 wake up oldest
    6:45 get him out the door
    7:00 put coffee on for hubby
    7:15 wake up daughter for school
    make her lunch get her dressed
    7:30 wake up hubby
    7:45 drive daughter to school
    wait for mil to come to watch 4 yo
    7:55 bring hubby to work then drive self to work
    work until 4:30
    go home do hw then make dinner then give showers
    unwind at about 10 if time have some loving time with hubby

momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 7:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010