eating habbits

My 2 year old daughter has been eating like crazy for the past week.. is this normal? she eats non stop and seems to always be hungry.. im worried shes going ot be a heavy adult and have problmes for the rest of her life.. i dont want that for her.. have any of your 2 year old gone through this?

gracie43008

Asked by gracie43008 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try giving her healthier and more filling meals for breakfast lunch & dinner. & If she wants a snack in between just give her some veggies or fruit. GL to you!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 8:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My daughter is 4 and she goes through phases where she will hardly eat and then ones where it seems like all she does is eat or want to eat. In most cases I would say it is growth spurts... at least it is with my daughter. She seems to get taller after every eating episode. These adventures can last just a few days and sometimes go on for a week but so far never any more than that.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 8:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• she is just growing....all of my kids have gone through spells like that....it will happen alot!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• They go through growth spurts, make sure you offer her plenty of healthy foods, a lots of water.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My little girl is 21 mos old. She usually eats like a bird, but every now and then she'll have a day when I'm not sure if she'll ever stop eating. I think your little one is just going through a growth spurt. I think it's much too early to worry about her being overweight as an adult.
    Jaclyn H.

Answer by Jaclyn H. at 8:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Sounds like a growth spurt.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 8:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• thank you all
    gracie43008

Comment by gracie43008 (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010