How did your husband/fiance propose?

How did your husband/fiance propose??
I just wanted to ask a fun question. I was watching proposals on youtube and was bawling my eyes out. (I'm a softy! I know! LOL!) So that's my question! I love details...so don't leave anything out!

kimbercase26

Asked by kimbercase26 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Since I asked the question...I start it off! Lol!

My fiance proposed on Christmas Eve. We were upstairs getting ready to put my son to bed. We were looking on the internet and 'tracking' Santa. After we found out where Santa was we were getting up to walk T into his room and Jason told T that he needed help with something. So was clueless and just stood there. Jason got on his knee and propsed. He wanted to know if T was ok with it and T was WAY excited. He was telling me to 'Say yes! Say yes!' and after the initial shock and through my tears I said yes. Jason slid this gorgeous ring on my finger and we put T to bed. I don't think it could have been any more perfect. I had my 2 best men in my life with me. And now we are trying to get all the arrangements made for our upcoming wedding! :)
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It was just any ordinary day in June. We were outside working in the yard, and my fiance (then boyfriend) said "I'm really wanting some biscuits, will you make me some?" I said yes, so I went in the house and started getting prepared to make the biscuits, I opened the oven, and there was an envelope. I opened it, and it was a clue to a treasure hunt. I found all the clues, and the final clue lead me to the pocket of his t-shirt where he had the ring, and then he asked me to marry him.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• He came to pick me up from work.As we were going to his house he stops by the cathedral in RVC,L.I.We lit a candle turns around and says by the way pops out the box, will you marry me? I never ever expected it.I was floored....................
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• OMG! That is sooo romantic!! Awwwww! But how did he know that you would say yes to making him buscuits?! Lol! Congratulations! Best wishes to you both! :)
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I found out on Easter day that my dad had terminal cancer & was @ local va hosp. Some of his congregation from his church had a "Celebration of His Life" svc. @ the chapel there. My fiance had already bought my ring but hadn't "officially" asked me yet. @ the svc. I showed my dad the ring & he asked my fiance if he had asked me & he said no. My dad said, "well then u should ask her now" & he got down on 1 knee in front of every1 (incl. our 6 yr. old daughter) & asked me. It was sooo sweet & a moment I'll never 4 get. I won't have my dad 2 walk me down the aisle (as he passed on May 20th), but I'll always have the memory that my fiance was able 2 ask my dad 4 my hand.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• he hasnt yet, but i told him if he ever decides to then he should do it when i'm in the middle of yelling at him lol. that way, i'll know he really loves me! and it will most likely shut me up too :-)
    Anonymous

• Loving, I'm so happy that you were able to share your special moment with your dad! I'm so sorry that he passed away, but I'm sure that he'll be right by your side as you walk down the isle in spirit. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I hope the 2 of you all the happiness in the world!
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• we went on a trip up north about 3 months into dating
    He had me pick out a pretty ring but i didnt know he bought it. we went to this hole in the wall dinner. It was PACKED that night for some reason.
    He got everyones attention and down on one knee he went. everyone was going crazy.. lol we were the 1st in the town to do that haha
    I had NO IDEA what to say or do i just shok my head yes
    Lovers every since!! =)

Free desert on top if it lol
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• anonymous! That's a great stategy! Lol! Best of luck to you! :)
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Oh my gosh! These are all making me cry! lol! I miss my fiance! I wish he were here! :(
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2008