what can i eat thats good for my baby

on a everyday basis whats good for my baby cuz i dont want meat for some reason as of right now

mijenk

Asked by mijenk at 10:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Fresh spinach.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I was thinking green veggies & fresh fruits
    Anonymous

• Fresh greens are VITAL specifically for the additional gas you can get with pregnancy. Small salads, lean meat, and selective fresh fruits (some contain a lot of sugars..like oranges.)

Also, l have to watch my intake of carbs so try to eat very little rice and noodles, they eventually turn into sugar and even more so during pregnancy as your system is slower to digest.

if you don't like meat; you have to get protein somehow, so go with any type of nuts, milk products (cheeses included,) and beans. If you do have to delve into the bean area, be sure to watch it, as it can cause additional gas as well... Good luck :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 12:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I think you can eat anything you feel like eating. Just don't go crazy on the junk food. I ate what I wanted and I had healthy babies. Most days I ate healthy, other days I ate what I was craving.

Good luck!
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 4:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree as long as your not living off junk food, I am very picky and eat almost no meat at all. My baby turned out healthy, as long as you take your vitamins I think you'll be fine.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• When i was preg with my son i couldnt stand the smell of meats!i got sick everyday cause of it!i could only eat meat if it was cold..so i did cause i was worried about protien and things like that..but other than that i ate anything i wanted!!your body will let you know if you need something particular!!when i was low on calcium i craved milk and ice cream!and so on but you get what im saying!!lol..
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 12:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2008