my son has high fever? Please help me out here

my son is 18 yrs old and has a fever that has gone up to 101.2 , what should i do if it gets up to 102 and when sould i go to the emergency room?? also he will not take any medicine..What do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Health

• 102 is not that high. Ive had that temp at the beginning of a cold b4. Why cant he take meds? If you cant try tylenol then tell him to talk a tepid bath. It will help reduce it.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• an adult can handle a fever a lot better then a little baby.... remember that
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 10:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Trust me that isn't really that bad! I have had a fever of 105 and they say that is really not good and evening could be damaging! Your son is better off just taking two tylenol's! I also agree with wisteriastars! Tylenol Extra Strength...works awesome!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 4:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008