Ex Boyfriend Help

Me and my ex boyfriend split up one month ago.We don't really talk but every couple of days he texts me these little picture jokes.But I have tried sending him a simple "hey,what's up?"text.Somtimes I get a reply and somtimes I don't get a reply.So I sent him a text and said"since you may have a new g-friend I think we shouldn't talk anymore cause I'm talking to somone else too."He sent a reply quickly and said"I don't have a g-friend but that's ok."A few days later he sent me of course a text joke.I mean come on,wtf?Can anyone please tell me what maybe going on?or maybe help?Have you ever had this to happen to you?I don't mind being friends with him but gee whiz!

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly, I'd just ignore all of his messages. It's like he only wants to make contact when it's convenient for him and he's kinda keeping you around in case he changes his mind. Don't give him the satisfaction of even returning his calls or messages- think how good it will feel to have him sitting around wondering what you're doing that you won't even acknowledge him =)

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Do you think he is just forwarding these jokes to everyone in his contacts and maybe that is why it is going to you ? Just a thought ....
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 8:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• those might be to a send all type of thing... used to get that from an old friend... i change my number when i get new man in my life.
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 8:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would have to agree. Just ignore him.
    toodles0420

Answer by toodles0420 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010