What color is your bathroom?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 9:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• The one that's finished is mostly white with aqua and lime green accessories. I'm not done with the other yet, but I'm thinking teal, tan, and brown.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 9:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• ha ha its jiprock.....we just adding on to our home, and we built a bedroom for our dd and a bigger bathroom......dd has her bedroom done, that was our #1 priority and we still havent got around to doing the bathroom yet...lol
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• lite grey
    toodles0420

Answer by toodles0420 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Black & white down stair and blue & white upstairs it changes everyother day i love to deco ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• yellow with duckys
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• grey and white and aqua
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Mine is white with pink. We have 2 sons and after the 2nd was born I tossed DH in with the boys so I can have one girly room in the house where I can go to relax and escape all of the testosterone.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Blue, with lighthouses.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 10:43 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Master-Pale Pink,Guest-Spa blue
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• All of our bathrooms have white beadboard on the lower third of the walls and crown moulding...the only thing that is different is the wall color and coordinating towels and accessories--our master bath is slate blue, the kids bathroom is dark green with plaid accents/shower curtain, the powder room is a light lavender, and the "man cave" basement bathroom is a rusty/brownish orange (I wanted to paint it pink! LOL).

I like bathrooms to have a clean "sleekness" to them hence all the white with chrome hardware and splashes of color. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2010