Is this childish? adult content

Hello ladies, just recently my DH and I got back together because he has cheated. We haven't had the chance to live together because he has been overseas. We're gonna live with him sometime in middle of October to early November. Two weeks ago, my Dh left his dogtags on his dresser at his mom's house so I found them and I happen to find a school ring. It wasn't my ring it was that woman's ring. He kept talking about how he wanted to start fresh so I threw it in the garbage. I told him and he said it wasn't his ring I shouldn't have done that. Now the woman is textin him about how she wants her ring back and he beats around the bush. I told him to tell her the truth. He does and she demands him to buy another meanwhile she knew he was married because I told her! Now do u think it was a childish act on my part? One more thing do u think he should buy her another high school ring? I'm 23 and he's 22 the girl is 18

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• If it meant that much to her, she shouldn't have left it behind....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• also I would have the cellphone numbers changed...
    lilmoosesmom

• Yes I think that was childish of you. You should have given it back to her. Those are not cheep and I would be pissed if you did that to me. And yes I would make you pay for a new one. And I dont think your husband should pay for it you should. You are the one who threw it away not him.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• yes to both. i can see that you felt that he didn't need it anymore. would you have liked it if someone had done that with your property. the golden rule is best. you treat others as you'd have treated. you mistakenly done wrong. make it right. buy her another then have her out of your life. simple really.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Do I think you did the wrong thing, no...but I do he think he should have to replace it for her....and honestly- what is he doing still talking to her???
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If it was something important to her then she shouldn't have given it to a married man. DEEERRRRRRRRR. I don't feel bad for her at all.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i would have done the same thing. and just for the sake of getting her to leave him alone i would tell him to buy her another one and get his number changed.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Umm, my feelings here are the following:

1. She shouldn't have given a ring to a married man - or left it behind with him.
    2. She left it, so she doesn't care about having it so if you threw it away, too bad for her.
    3. She should not be contacting him or you anymore...change the numbers immediately.
    4. Ring does NOT need to be replaced if she gave it to hubby.
    5. Tell her to grow up and get a life, a clue and a man that's not married.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• No it was not childish at all. Your husband is married to you & the girl should not have gave a married man a ring that was of value to her. I would have done the same thing.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• HA!!! She cheated with a man who she knew was married that B**** got what she deserved. I would personally call her myself and let her know that she needs to stop harassing my hubby, and move on. She would not want to be on my bad side for sure......Hell no I would not waste my money or have my hubby spend any of his money to buy that whore a new ring..... In fact I would probably threaten DH that if he did buy her a ring it would be his ass,,,,,,, but hey that is just me

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 9:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010