I have been feeling flu like symptoms for a couple days now and I have to go #2 every time I eat. Very tired too. I'm being induced on Monday, but from what I'm hearing I may go before then. I'm in what my Dr is calling "Early Labor" already. Anyone else had this?

anwilliams77

Asked by anwilliams77 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • If you are showing labor signs already, why the induction?

And yes, some people feel bad before labor starts.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Baby's size... I'll be 39 weeks Sunday 10/3.
    anwilliams77

Comment by anwilliams77 (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Is that a sign of early labor?
    Mine was alot more than your saying.. but... 1 wk before i was induced ( i was induced on a monday as well) I was SO SICK like the worse flu ever! I was throwing up, had diarhriah, it was horrible!! I didnt even know how i was going to manage going to the drs. office for my weekly visit i was so ill...
    if this is just a possible sign of labor coming im not a happy person! I didnt want to be induced in the least! And would have loved to know what it felt like naturally.. being induced was violating to me (popping the water bag)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I felt ok when I was in early labour, obviously as it pregressed it was painful and I spent alot of time vomiting. Hopefully you can get there on your own without induction, nicer than baby being forced out if you're already starting. good luck mama :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2010