Is there mail order pharmacy web site that you order RX drugs for your dog that you trust and is reputable?

I am looking for a online web site that I can order my dog's prescription arthtritis meds from. Normally I get them from my vet, however he is one hour away from me. This would be easier but I want advice on what sites to use and what sites to avoid. I have heard some bad feedback. Please share any advice or info you may have.
Thanks~

HauntedStarr

Asked by HauntedStarr at 11:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pets

• I use 1800petmeds all the time and they are great and cheaper than your vet. My vet charged me 55 for heartguard for 6 mos. 1800petmeds only sell them for $33. I had to order antibiotics, drops for his ears and flea shampoo and it came in within 3days. They are great! You only have to mail them a prescription if they call your vet and they don't verify the prescribed medication.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Would 1800petmeds.com have the meds he needs?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• yes and I was particularly interested in that site, have you used it?
    HauntedStarr

Answer by HauntedStarr at 11:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I tried, but my dog was due for a heartworm check, so they wouldn't clear the order. But my vet said that they are good to use, very trustworthy, and they seem to have good prices. Once we get our dog's HW check next month, I'll be ordering the sentinel from them.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Thank you-yes I am pretty sure I am going to be trying them next
    HauntedStarr

Answer by HauntedStarr at 1:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• 1800pedmeds is useful, but ask the vet if they would be willing to mail your pets meds. You need to have the perscription for that website. My vet just sent me the pills w/o shipping and it was cheaper. I have used them for other things. They are a good site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Oct. 23, 2008