do any of you do surveys online for money?

what websites? im already using surveyspot.com. are there others?

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I Do surveys and offers online with a few sites. You can find them here.  You can also find some helpful tips on my site to prevent the spam and phone calls you would normally get when doing surveys or offers with GPT sites.  My favorite by far is Fusion Cash they have been around for several years and have an A+ rating with the BBB.  I have allways been paid on time by all the sites listed on my site.  Feel free to check them out or message me if you have any questions or need any assitance. 

Alyia72

Answer by Alyia72 at 1:22 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I tried it once but it was nothing but a hassle. My e-mail was bombarded with spam and I got lots of phone calls wanting me to sign up for this or that.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I do not but, have wanted to try.
    However, a SIL of mine (I have 2) she was doing them and she got a number for a walmart card but, nothing came of it.
    A few groups I am apart of on FB have ppl that talk about getting checks in the mail often for a few bucks here and there on the forumns.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I get the same as JeremysMom when I do certain freebies online.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 11:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I haven't but thought I might try-i will setup another email just for that. thanks for the information
    Kayakmom599

Answer by Kayakmom599 at 9:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I did in college but all the surveys they kept sending me where the kind where you got entered into a contest. I didn't get paid one penny and stopped doing it pretty quickly.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I mainly do surveys as a extra source of income towards a car. I use 100's of survey panels to be honest. Lots of other free survey sites can be found by google.com
    afunguy24

Answer by afunguy24 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i use many survey sites i have a list of a few great ones www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2010