I have an anniversary coming up in october and it will be or 14th year together. Any ideas on how to celebrate it?

toodles0420

Asked by toodles0420 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• How adventurous r u 2?
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• http://www.happy-anniversary.com/year-of-marriage/year-fourteen.html ........hmmmm, I have only been married for 3.5 years, so I'm probably not the best to answer this, but I would rent a nice hotel suite for a weekend and go out and do something the two of you like doing together or don't get to do very often. Congratulations! And good luck! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Congrats!!! My anniversary is in October too! (Only 6 years though lol) I like the hotel room idea. You could do dinner and a movie then stay the night at a nice hotel, maybe with a jacuzzi?? :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:16 AM on Sep. 30, 2010