Any Phlebotomists out there?

I am a new Phlebotomist and will be taking my certification test soon...Just wondering if any other moms are Phlebotomists.

Do you like it? Where kind of places pay better? Do you have to be certified where you work/in your state?

tiger_tatted1

Asked by tiger_tatted1 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• My friend is going to school for phlebotomy. She is only in her third year right now, though. Good luck! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• She must be doing something more than just Phlebotomy! Phlebotomy training definately isnt that long! And if it is...She needs to go to another state! Lol. There are other programs that include IV and EKG's etc. Perhaps shes doing a program that includes multiple things.
    tiger_tatted1

Comment by tiger_tatted1 (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I don't know if that would be for me. I would think that the pay should be good, and you will always be needed. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think she is going to do phlebotomy at first, but is continuing on to med school.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010