Yellow vomit?!?

This morning I threw up a thick yellow substance.It looked like egg yolks.I looked it up on google and it said it was bile or stoamch acid because I hadn't eaten and there was no food to throw up?Anyone had this happen while you were pregnant, and btw I'm not starving myself or anything I just fell asleep early last night and didn't eat dinner.

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yup! It happens, it's just stomach fluid, nothing to worry about. :)
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yes :( God that stuff is awful tasting. If I could go too long without eating crackers or something light I would "dry heave" and throw that up. No fun!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Had it with both pregnancies. NASTY stuff.
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• mmmm...bile.
    kcjones78

Answer by kcjones78 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Empty stomach vomit there's nothing like it!! That is the worst tasting stuff ever. Even after eating a few bites of breakfast (which usually ends up in the bathroom) I end up throwing up the stuff.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• As i said before; it is typical if you do not eat every couple hours. You don't have to eat a full meal though; you can get a cup of applesauce, or even a piece of lunch meat to throw in a quick snack. I am very sick with this pregnancy, and have had to do this until a couple days ago, and let me tell you, getting sick with only bile is the worst, as I have done it myself. I do not wish it on my worst enemy to be honest; it can actually damage your throat, so you need to be very careful. I do not want to eat like a horse either, so small snacks are the way to go so you don't get sick; without stuffing your face LOL
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 12:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2008