Have you ever experienced rejection for your faith? adult content

A good friend of mine just ditched me all because I told her how I felt about God :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes. It happens a lot. Even people of the same faith, if I don't see eye to eye with their beliefs, then I must be away from God. It's sad that we all can't have our own beliefs without judgment. Some people are afraid of differences, and I would like to think I embrace them.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 9:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yup, an uncle in the family who used to be a drug dealer for many years who then found God, rejects anyone in the family that doesnt go to his Church, my aunt lives right across the street from him and waves high to him & he act as if no one is there, i once sat in a table w/him and told him hi& he just looked straight at me& turned away.Ibelieve in God and all, im just not as religious as he is.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thank you for your comment , it is somewhat comforting to know :)
    MommedForces

Answer by MommedForces at 9:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We all have a walk of our own , and I believe that GOD works on us accordingly , it is a growing process. I have had people judge me for not being where they were with their personal ( key word) walk with GOD.
    MommedForces

Answer by MommedForces at 9:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Of coarse! I'm pretty sure everyone, at least in this country, has at some point in their lives. I've been rejected quite a bit in my life for many different reasons but God has always been there for me.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I havent had anyone that I know of ( family or friends) reject me because I am a Christian.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• No one in my family, that I know of. Don't really care if they, not my problem.

Friends ... nope ... at least not that I know of ... I have it plastered right there on FB where everyone can read it and they are still my friends.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• no, never
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't think so, but I don't share my beliefs with everyone, so most people do not know what it is I believe anyway.

Chniamli

Answer by Chniamli at 5:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes, my dh family, in the past, have been negative about my faith. It has gotten better over the years.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:07 AM on Sep. 30, 2010