On an average day.... What is your morning routine ?

How much time do you spend getting ready to leave the house ? What do you do and what time do you usually set the alarm for- if any.

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 9:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Alarm set for 5am
    Wake up and make sure hubby has lunch bag all set, and coffee and breakfast before he leaves at 545am
    I get myself ready.
    6am wake up the boys, they have to brush their teeth, make bed, get dressed, get snacks, and do hair by 645-650 the latest
    615am wake up daughter, brush teeth, dress, do hair, make sure she has her lunch and things in her bag.
    6:45-6:50am heading out the door, everyone has their backpacks and whatever else they need.
    7:15am drop of daughter at preschool, give her hugs and kisses and out the door.
    7:35am drop of boys at their school, tell them to behave, try their best, and I love them, ect. then they're off.
    7:45am arrive at my college campus parking lot, and drive around looking for parking, saying why did I not leave earlier?
    7:50am find a parking spot usually on the opposite side of where my classes are.
    8am after racing to class I finally arrive, thinking wow I'm exausted!
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Alarm set for 8am
    Start breakfast
    Wake Christian at 8:15
    Leave to take him to school at 8:40
    Get back home at 9:05
    Do dishes, any kitchen/living room housework that needs to be done
    Check FB and CM
    Start laundry and clean bathrooms, make beds
    I usually leave the house at 11 to go to the book store to browse or go see my mom or run whatever errands that need to be done

zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 9:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I do not set an alarm, the babies are up between 7:30 and 8:30. 9:00 at the latest. But I try to get out the door by 9:00 to go the the YMCA....the child watch program is from 9-11. So I like to go work out and have me time for about an hour to an hour and a half. The 2 solid hours would be great, but we just can't get there by 9. On Wednesdays we go to the library for a play group from 10-11:30. It is just up the street. That is our typical weekly morning routine. Awesome because when we get home it's time to get lunch ready, then clean up, then a half hour of wind down time and then nap time....for both babies if all goes well LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• set alarm for 7am..dont get up til 725..lol
    get my daughter up, make her and english muffin with peanut butter
    out the door by 810
    home by 845
    i have an english muffin with penaut butter
    watch tv, come here, and facebook
    10ish i have a shower, (except on tuesdays and thursdays, i lave to do my paper route, which takes an hour then i have a shower)
    go run my errands, if i have any..if i dont, sometimes i go back to sleep for an hour..LOL
    clean, laundry, dishes, vaccuum, etc
    1230-1 i have lunch

(this is of course if I am not working..if i work, its usually 5am-130pm..in that case im up at 4, eat some cereal, have a shower and head out the door by 445)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• In all honesty it depends on the day (my work schedule varies every week) usually though
    I wake up about 7:00 take out the dog and feed him then take a shower, get dressed and do my hair and am out the door by 7:30. :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 10:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• 7 am, turn off alarm turn on coffee pot, dress, wake up everyone,pack backpacks, make breakfast,make sure son is dressed , brush teeth, take son to bus...come baack and have coffee
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I get up when my daughter won't go back to sleep or my husband gets up for work - so anywhere from 7:30-8:30. I put my daughter in the exersaucer and then I feed the dogs and make my husband's lunch and fix breakfast for myself and my daughter. When the dogs are finished eating, I change her diaper and then we have breakfast. Husband usually leaves around the time the dogs are finishing eating (I have one that takes her sweet time) or we are starting breakfast. She usually poops during breakfast so I change her again immediately after and then we go to a nearby park where I walk 3.5 miles. Sometimes I bring the dogs, sometimes I don't.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I sleep.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 1:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2010