Working at home, direct sales?

What is a fairly new company that doesnt sell any juices or vitamens that is profitable and simple to start and doesnt cost an arm and an leg to get started?

I have tried several before with no luck so im looking for something new hopefully ground floor but that is also fun...

Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• What do you enjoy doing? Do you want a business that is geared toward children? Cooking? Gifts/Home Decor?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• When I was looking into starting my own direct sales business, I looked up some information on this website: http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/direct-sales/ it gives  a list of pretty much every Direct Sales Company, then when you click on the company it tells you how long it's been in business, how much the starter kit costs, and how much consultants earn. I had looked through almost the entire list and found that Mary Kay was one of only a handful of companies that consultants earn 50% of everything they sell, and I decided to go with it because it has been around so long and has a product that people will use up and eventually need more of. The only other companies with that high of a percentage were ones I'd never heard of or jewelry companies that would be a lot harder to sell than makeup.

mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:56 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Jordan Essentials may be for you! The company is 10 years old. JE makes natural bath & body products in the USA. The products are reasonably priced & the best I have ever used. With your kit you get everything you need to start plus $100 in full size product. JE has one of the best compensation plans in the business! I would love the opportunity to talk to you more about the business!

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:47 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Hi,
    I'm Jen A Consultant for La Bella Baskets, been with them 4 months going on 5 months and make an income every 2 weeks and I love I can refer people and make nice income on that and don't have to sell if I don't want to and the awesome team we have working together:-)
    Make $15 on each person you enroll and plus bonuses, the company gives you everything you need!!:-)

Right now you can jump start your biz for $1.97 today if your interested in more info message me with your fullname and email address:-)

Gift Baskets Income 4 U
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• In all honesty if you've tried several and haven't had any luck I wouldn't bother trying another. I've been with about 7 direct sales companies, I've had my marketing ideas published in their newsletters, i've earned awards, but selling is tough which is why I disn't stay with any. I do NOT like recruiting and sadly unless you recruit, recruit, recruit you're not going to make a decent income. CEOmoms is just Melaeuca and there are only so many products you can have stockpiled in your closet while hounding everyone to start doing the same.

At this point look into doing what you like. Even if it's just selling on ebay....Those that sell collectibles, used toys and used clothes get MOST if not all of their inventory from thirft stores and yard sales. I do this, and when I am consistant with listing I earn $100-$200 a week.

But even if thats not for you, you have to do something you love for it to succeed.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Scentsy is an awesome company....even though they are fairly new....they have grown more than 300%...even through this rough economy. I'm happy to help with any questions or details. Have a great weekend!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:40 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I love this questoins and the answers...Yes, Ceo Moms is Melaleuca..and at this point after the last 5-7 years, THEY (not just CEO MOMS) have innundated the internet.

I do have a Home Based Business that is DIFFRENT. We have NO PRODUCTS, so there is no stock pile of ANYTHING.
    We are NOT NEW, we are 39 years old and have a SOUND background, both Financially and Published, As of today , Prepaid Legal Services is trading onthe NYSE at $66.64 which is record breaking. We are moving into the Billion Dollar Market
    For someone who has already done A bunch of stuff INCLUDING MELALEUCA, I can say Hands DOWN this is the Best decison we;ve EVER made.
    We literally work like 20 hours a week, and Make a FT income as A SAHM.
    TODAY ONLY (b/c it is the 30th) I AM GIVING AWAY OUR BUSINESS KIT FOR3 MORE HOURS.. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, Message me NOW :-)
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am a Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant. I love what I do, I sell easy to make gourmet foods. I sell mainly through parties and the internet. I love what I do.
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 1:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles, Great for extra money, its fun, easy and our product sells itself. Low start up fees, ($24.99) can earn that back in 30 days, plus receive $25.00 in free product of your choice from Gold Canyon. Inventory is not required. Msg me if you would like more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010