Any Cafemoms out there that listens to Prophetic & Soaking worship?

Just within the last couple of years I've been introduced to Prophetic Worship music,and it's unlike any type of worship music i've ever experienced.I would just like to hear from someone else that also enjoys this same type of music.If you know of any great musicians,would love to know of them.

prophetgurl

Asked by prophetgurl at 11:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I love prophetic worship. We experience at our church and some of the people I listen to are Jason Upton, Rita Springer, Misty Edwards, and Rick Pino. I have them on my profile playlist if you haven't heard there songs...
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i love it too. it is so different than anything else you hear. it is life changing...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 3:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I've never heard of it. Could you pm me and tell me more? I live in a small town where I don't have access to much, but maybe someone could give me some advice where I could get it. I listen to contemporary Christian music as a rule, but I'm open to the other forms as well.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2008