what is your favorite drink? how do you make it?

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 9:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Depends on what kind of drink we are talking about.... non-alcoholic... I love chai tea made with warm milk not water.... alcoholic... I am a sucker for a captain and coke 1/4 captain and 3/4 coke :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 9:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Mine is a hurricane, i dnt know how to make it though, i make easy stuff like Crown & coke, Vodka & cranberries or just take Patron shots, yum those r my favs.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Iced tea. I boil water and put the tea bags in. I put the brine in a pitcher with ice and fill the rest with water. I like my tea unsweet, so I don't add sugar.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My daily latte. I make it at home. I use probably about 10 oz of milk, heated. Then 6 oz of "coffee" ( I put 6 oz of water through my espresso machine with 1/8 cup of ground coffee, just because espresso is hard to find where I live and sooo expensive) Then I add whatever flavor I want for that day. I order my powders from Big Train, which I use box-of-goodies.com to order from and order Torani syrups as well.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Pespi... Twist cap and pour it in a glass insert a straw and enjoy...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Are we talking about alcoholic drinks or no??
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2010