Where do you eat your meals? In the kitchen or in the livingroom/family room? How many watch TV during meals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We eat at the table and NO TV... Dinner is a time for conversation, about our day etc.. There are Fridays when we will get pizza, or chinese and watch a movie with it, but on school nights we sit at the table...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It depends on the day. Sometimes in front of the tv. Sometimes at the dinner table.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Kitchen table(s). Now, maybe a snack and tv but, thats us grown folks :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• we have no chairs for the table so we sit in the living room and usually watch cash cab
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We never eat family meals in front of the TV but if I'm home alone, I'll sometimes eat while I watch.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We eat in the living room and the tv is usually on but we mostly talk, we don't really watch TV.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 10:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• At the table " Family meals" except on Fridays we watch a movie and eat in the Livingroom
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Depends. If my SO and I eat at my house it is at the kitchen table. If we eat at his house it is on his bed.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We have to eat in the living room since we don't have enough chairs for everybody at the kitchen table and unfortunetly its usually just me and the kids, my hubby works late and my dad never eats with us either sadly.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We eat in the living room with TV trays. Not my favorite. Our [dh's and my] dining room table was moved in to be my il's junk pile holder. We would clear it off and eat on it, but my mil thinks her dog can't eat unless it's hand fed piece by piece so we have nowhere to put the dog if we at at the dinner table.
    Mitch_Gray37

Answer by Mitch_Gray37 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010