ever wish you could get rid of people!!!!???? what would you do... i complained to the front dest and they did nothing not even say sorry...

today at gym i went to the pool. its really relaxing cause this pregnancy has been so hard. well while in the shower i use the stall that has a bench in it... well its the only one that has a bench. i use it cause i sometimes get light headed and or lose my balance and with the wet floors i dont want to fall. an older lady walked over opened the curtain and said to me "what are you retarded or something cause you dont look handicap!!!" i was so shocked and then angry and screamed at her. i told her i was a fing high risk preg and had the right to use the stall.... she wouldn't go away and stood there the whole time staring at me asking ever few seconds if i was done yet!!!

ugh first she violates my privacy and then calls me a retard and then i felt like i was being watched the whole time while trying to wash up.... im very preg and she is the first person to actually see me naked like this!!! (hubs is deployed)

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 10:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would have "accidentally" ran over an older lady on my way out. She would have seen the floor real close up.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i so wanted to kill her!!! i just dont need to have a murder on my hands or have my baby in jail lol
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• ida closed the curtain so hard and fast and made sure she fell ..im 33w high risk to and i totally understand, i usally take a bath andf then rinse real quick cus i get dizzy or my knees swell and hurt and im really scared ill fall. ida also let her know that my unborn kid is way more important then her wrinkly ass.. lol sorry people make me so mad!
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 10:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Hahaha, I understand.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Seriously wow she needs to be banned from the locker room yea noone cares about being preg I'm high risk to and I've been sick a lot and I felt like I was about to faint well as I head for the self check out and old couple cut me off and had a ton of stuff and smiled and scanned soooo slowly normally I wouldn't have cared but I was sick and was headed for it they looked smug about it to but that old lady tops the rudeness I've encountered wow I think I would have stayed in there until she left lol
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would have wanted them to remove her from my sight or I would have called the police. And I may have threw water on her. I'm pissed for you. Rude hag.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i was so embarrass! i cried to my dad about it
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• OMG that pisses me off just hearing that! I would have screamed at her too and shut the curtain in her face. That is so rude!!! I can't believe she stood there and watched you. Geeez..i would have cried!!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You told the front desk. Let them handle it. How old? You do not know what her condition is. No excuses. But don't stress yourself about it.In 20 years you will be laughing about this crazy old lady. What a story for your daughter when she is pregnant. Let it go!!!
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• With the attitude i had when i was pregnant, an old lady would have had a broken nose..lol..I would look for her next time i was in there and explain to her thats ridiculous and she doesnt need to act like that. Kids act like that, not adults. (as i say i would punch her,..lol..Thats really adult like..lol).
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2010