33w anyone else???

im 33w prego and have terrible backpain. seriously top of spine to tail bone hurts, my ribs hurt real bad and it huts when the baby moves ,any one else in pain???

mayo9mommy

Asked by mayo9mommy at 10:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm 36 weeks and it hurts when the baby moves. my back hurts constantly, and riding in the car is just about hell on me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am 35 weeks now and have had the same aches and pains since I was 28 weeks. It hurts just to walk to the bathroom. Showering is torture too just to stand. And car rides for me are torture too. I purchased a tummy and back support from Motherhood so i can at least walk around when I need to go to the doctor and the hospital. I am pretty much on bedrest cause of it.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Oh yes! Im 31 weeks and can hardly sleep because my baby boy kicks me so hard. Sometimes Id swear hes going to rip through me. My rib cage also hurts. It seems to hurt more when Im sitting for most of the day however if Im up and about my feet end up killing me :(
    SunshineSandie

Answer by SunshineSandie at 1:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No, but I am not 33w preg either.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2010