When you were pregnant when did you start showing?

I'm currently in my 10th/11th week and I am already showing.

jessannm

Asked by jessannm at 10:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was showing at 12 weeks and even at 8 weeks I couldn't wear my regular pants anymore and it was my first and I was at a very normal weight and a size 4-6. Everyone will be different according to not only your body type but how your placenta /uterus lies in your tummy. In the 1st trimester even if you ate a lot it wouldn't give you a pregnant belly. You are fine and normal, trust me. I have been pregnant numerous times and you will show earlier in each pregnancy no matter your size.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• 7 1/2 months almost 8. I was a very thin person and tall.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I did sit ups alot even after I found out I was pregnant and I did not need maternity clothes until almost 5 mnths along.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• 6 months the first and 4 months the second.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm not eating for 2 for one thing I can barely keep anything down and according to "What to Expect When You're Expecting" you can show at 10 weeks, and I know for a fact that this one girl was showing at 7 weeks. Also not everyone is the same.
    jessannm

Comment by jessannm (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• with the first you don't normally start showing until your 5-6th month. the baby isn't even big enough to start showing at 10wks lol. i don't even think you can start showing at that time with twins either. the second child you show a bit earlier, maybe at 4 months, but not 10wks. unless your like the skinniest of skinny, but still 10 wks is a bit early to be showing. have you been eating like a pig since you found out? lol, just remember, you're NOT eating for 2!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• yes, because you should always go by a book LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2010