i always see these on cashcrate arent they spam? because they say there free but in reality there not because they want you to purchase two offers and they keep on sending popups and more and more crap, why does cashcrate allow these?

Register with valid information and complete the survey. Click at least two offers on the "Final Steps" page.

Macys Visa Register with valid information and complete the survey. Click at least two offers on the "Final Steps" page. $0.30 $0.00
$1000 JC Penney Card Register with valid information and complete the survey. Click at least two offers on the "Final Steps" page. $0.30 $0.00
Proactiv Gift Card Register with valid information and complete the survey. Click at least two offers on the "Final Steps" page. $0.25 $0.00
Samsung Glyde Register with valid information and complete the survey. Click at least two offers on the "Final Steps" page. $0.25 $0.00
Restaurant Card Survey Register with valid information and complete the survey. Click atleast two offers on the "Final Steps" page. $0.25 $0.00

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• When you click on those offers all you have to do is let the page load and then close it. You don't have to purchase anything at all. It's just a way of letting the company know that you have made it through the entire survey.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It's because cash crate is a scam!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• libit837.....but do u have to enter your email when u open the page? because cashcrate says they have to hear from that company that u did register with there offers and how will they know if u close it right away?
    Anonymous

• I looked into it, all I got was spam from registering my email. It's not worth it. Look at www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com for some better ideas.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I think cashcrate will recognize you open the links by your email. I would say you will have to enter your email. I would suggest make another email address and use it just for cashcrate.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 12:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You have to enter your email and other information at the beginning of the offer. Set up another email account because you will get a lot of junk mail. At the end of the offer when it says click on two offers, all you have to do is what I said before. You do not have to fill out those pages. I'm not sure how it knows you clicked on those two pages but it does because mine always go through.

And FYI CashCrate is NOT a scam. I have been working on this site for months and get a check every month.

Anonymous.. if you need any more help feel free to message me.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• YOu never have to purchase a thing. You are going too far in the survey. Once u get to the silver/gold offers page u r done u do not have to do that page. Cashcrate is not a scam I have been with them for 16 months now. I have been paid every month with no problem. The problem is people do not understand how http://cashcrate.com/237833  works. If u need help send me a message.

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I really think those sites are a big waste of time to only make peanuts. If you are looking to make money, enough money to make a difference in your life, then you need to consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years...............cont.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• cont............This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• A business opportunity won't help someone who needs cash and has no cash to start with or spare.

Personally, If you are in a really bad spot, do what you can to keep yourself a float.

By the way, ChaCha is still hiring.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2008