how can i know if my unborn child is moving in my belly

how can i make sure my unborn child is moving rather than gas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It depends on how far along you are. Early pregnancy it felt like gas bubbles and also like someone was running a finger down my belly from the inside out. Later it felt like when you have a muscle jumping. At least that is how it felt to me.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I agree with sandra beth... i also found that at the begining of my pregnancy if i were to hold my breath for a min or two and watch my belly i would see it move a bit.
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• when you actully feel it you wont mistake it for gas!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I was 41 when I first got pregnant and the first I felt anything was like "butterfly" wings. It didnt feel like gas at all, that was around the thrid month and i didnt feel it too often, then the fifth month I began to feel her kicking.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i had the same thoiughts when i was prego with my son..and truth be known there isnt a way to know for sure..but if you can put your hand on your belly and feel it then its the baby!!But just because you cant feel it on the outside doesnt mean its gas!Once you are further along,you will DEFINATELY be able to tell the difference!!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 1:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2008