Does anyone have a thyroid disorder?

I dont know if I have a problem with my thyroid or not. I had blood work done by the Doc. about 9 months ago he said everything was normal. I've heard that those tests are not reliable. Im haveing really sharp pains in my throat like in the middle of my neck. I was wondering if that was anything anyone with thyroid issues experienced. I also have not had a period since 03/08 and suffer from depression pressure headaches and joint pain.

Anangelsmommy7

Asked by Anangelsmommy7 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Health

• i'm on the verge of hypothyroidism. i don't know what those sharp pains are though.. have you mentioned them to the doc? your TSH levels can change, it may be time to have a more thorough blood panel done. i suffer from depression (always have) and i thought it may be thyroid related but my levels came back "normal" last time. but, you're right, those tests aren't always very accurate
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2008