Any answers would be very helpful! adult content

I took a test a couple days ago and it was negative so I'm just going to wait a week (or try! lol) but I just have a few questions. I still have some symptoms....peeing a lot, very tired, crampy on and off, had spotting last week, boobs tingling, bad backaches for a week now, and really awful headaches, and well here's my question....

does it hurt to have sex when your pregnant? The past two nights it hurts if he goes too deep. And believe me, he always goes deep. SOrry tmi! and also, I had really bad cramping after tonight. Idk why I'm getting negatives...If I get a negative next week, I'm going to see a dr. Just wanted to hear ya'lls input. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It always hurts me the closer I get to my period since it is swelled. It didn't hurt when I was pregnant until month 8
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I had my "period" last week for 5 days. Very light spotting. I always have a heavy period and its like clockwork. I never spot in between. I started the day I was supposed to. So I don't think it's because I'm bout to start....
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Sex hurts for me too and my husband goes deep as well and can't if I am pregnant. I am 35 weeks pregnant now and it just gets more painful as times goes on because your cervix is swollen and it leaves less room for him to penetrate you.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You could very well be. I wouldn't count it out.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 11:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• go for blood test good luck
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We aren't doctors. We don't know when your last period was, how long it lasted, how long your cycles are or whether your husband's sperm is strong enough to reach an egg. we don't know if he is low sperm count, no sperm count or if your vagina is too hostile to support his baby makers.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• geez shes just looking for some help she knows we cant tell she just wants feedback
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Hard to say. I definitely didn't have all of those symptoms. I had light-headedness, heart-racing and extreme tiredness.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Geez...what good is cafemom if we cant get any feedback from people. Take your bad attitude somewhere else please. Thanks.

Anyways, I do have lightheadedness ALL the time. I thought it was bc I'm not eating enough iron or protein so I started to eat more...I still get it. It hurts too.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would go ahead and go to the doctor so they can do the blood test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010