what can i take

im 37 weeks pregnad and im having a runny nose my throut is sore and i have no idea what can i take for it i fell really bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My doctor told me that Tylenol Cold was ok.
    DBKels

Answer by DBKels at 11:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• well for your throat you can use that throat spray...there are actually alot of medicines you can take while you're pregnant, that most women don't know about. when i got a sore throat i just drank hot tea, no sugar. dont' eat or drink dairy, that could make it worse, making flem in your throat and make you even more miserable. i'd use the throat spray if it was really bad. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• if its allergy related i was given the okay to take sudafed
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'd call your ob/gyn, they can get you going with something mild that will give you some relief. I had a cold around my 7th month and didnt think there could be a worse feeling in the world.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You can take Thera Flu that is what my Doctor told me to take when I was sick with the same and Pregnant
    Leslie1013

Answer by Leslie1013 at 7:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2008