• In the Spotlight:

what is wrong with

peoplee today i seee so many that need a tissue box or some midol .... is everyone just being Bitchy today ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL not me. I'm pretty happy =)
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 12:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• thats awesome lol one in a million . :D i just see so many people gettin all pissy over nonsense its kidda funny and stupid at the same time lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• LOL my life is pretty much put together. Shouldn't be upset about anything. LOL And I have maybe three hours a sleep a night.. so maybe the euphoria is actually sleep devravation (sp) LOL
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 12:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• lol im not i finally slept last night it was great
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• what's wrong with being a little emo every now and then? obviously you just wanted to bitch about something when you made this post. not everybody has a perfect life, and I don't see how it's any of your concern anyways...if you were one of the nice moms you'd say a kind word to some of the women you've noticed that about...not post something negative about other women. and you can't tell me you don't get that way...you're a woman aren't you?!?!?! and yes I'm not in the best of moods tonight, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. have a good evening.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• but i dont sit there and call others bitches and all this other crap and ya last tiemn i check in a female i can check afgain if you want
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• this is funny....Lol and very entertaining ladies!

I am a bitch though :-)
    novice2008

Answer by novice2008 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• lol at least you admit it lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i am sorry...i didn't mean to upset you. and for the record i wasn't calling you one...i meant it like you wanted to 'complain' that's all. and i just meant you get emo too, not that you weren't an actual woman. i don't call people names. sorry you took it that way. i truly am sorry and i apologize. i hope you have a wonderful evening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• well maybe if the rest of us just smile and be positive we can spread enough cheer :)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2008