WHAT DO U DO IF UR STILL ATRACTED 2 OTHER MEN WHILE UR IN A RELASIONSHIP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• It's normal to find other men physically attractive. Just because you are married does not mean that your husband is the only attractive man on Earth. It does mean that he is the only attractive man on Earth that you should have an intimate personal relationship with, however.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think its completly normal to be attracted to other men when your in a relationship. Unless your dating Brad Pitt you might think some other men are sexy!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Well your human it happens, what really matters is how you handle it. If you really love the person your with it shouldn't matter. So you feel attracted to other men, really what are you going to do. But spending time with or even talking to other men that you feel attracted to isn't okay. If your doing things as a result of your attraction and you wouldn't be happy with your significant other doing with other women... I think its time to call it quits.
    kaylaylshfr

Answer by kaylaylshfr at 11:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am not, but I would say you should rethink if you're going to be hurting who you're with eventually.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It's normal to be attracted to other men even if you're in a relationship. If you are commited but are still wanting to explore other options than I'd rethink about why I am in a relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thinking someone is attractive is normal, however having any sort of feelings for them is not okay in my opinion. I think of it this way, if my husband got feelings for someone else I would rather him tell me up front and us split than having to later find out he is having an affair.
    Daisyj22

Answer by Daisyj22 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think it will be normal to feel that way but just stop at attractiveness and don't cheat .....
    rebelchickrocks

Answer by rebelchickrocks at 12:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i have crushes on so many people. whether it's their personality, intelligence, looks, sense of humor... whatever. i just consider it admiring someone else's good qualities. no harm, no foul.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 7:53 AM on Sep. 30, 2010