anyone try the beauti control business?

I thought about signing up. A girl I went to high school does it and she says she makes 1000 a month

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I haven't but my moms friend has and she does okay. You need alot of clients to make alot of money, but I LOVE there products!!!!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• No, is it like Avon?
    Daisyj22

Answer by Daisyj22 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I did it for 5 years and LOVED it! I just quit this year. I had been doing really, really well - and then I broke my leg and was out of commission for about 6 months. I never did fully recover, business-wise. I still believe in their products. To make decent money, you need to have at least 2 spas a week, and build a downline. Without people under you, you'll have to work much harder, although you can definitely do well on your own. I didn't have a downline, but I did make $350 in one spa. Not bad for an hour and a half of work. Most shows I averaged around $100.
    mictamali

Answer by mictamali at 11:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010